Order Cancellation – Goods no longer required
To cancel an order you have placed with Morso Spares Direct, you must contact customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01625 610350
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation prior to shipping.
If the order has been shipped you can still return the item(s) for a refund.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days from the day you received your goods.
You are responsible for returning the item in its original/un-used condition within 14 calendar days of cancelling and a refund will be issued to your original method of payment within 14 calendar days after returning the goods.
Order Cancellation – Out of stock
If an item is out of stock you will be notified of an estimated delivery time by e-mail.
In this event, if you would prefer not to wait for the item to be in stock again, the order may be cancelled and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
Most out of stock items are in stock again within 7 days.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email@example.com, or call 01625 610350, or write to: Customer Services, Morso Spares Direct, Suite 160, Silk House, Park Green, Macclesfield, SK11 7QJ
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.